- At first I updated the graphics in the Voptop haiku client, so it looks now again like the Voptop Qt5 client for the other operating systems.
- Then I fixed some bugs which caused crashes, while receiving and sending video streams.
- After that I added the configuration features for the anonymization similar to the configuration functions in the Qt client. Before this, the haiku client was just able to connect highly anonimzed, even if you didn't needed it. Now you can choose if you wish to be anonymized or not.
- Last but not least, the Voptop haiku client got the video chat function. Currently haiku doesn't support web cams. So haiku can't capture you while a video chat and will send instead a video stream with a static picture. But at least you can see and hear your opposite, and your opposite can hear you.
- I will try to create a haiku install package this weekend, so hopefully a new Voptop version for haiku will be released this weekend.
The implementation of the ICE/STUN/TURN is currently still in the reverse engineering phase. I am using the libnice to reverse engineer ICE/STUN/TURN, because it is much more easy than reading and extracting the important things for Voptop from the RFC standard.